THE TRIANGLE PROJECT

Artist Exchange & Collaboration Experiments.

The main intention of The Triangle Project is to create relationships, collaborations, interaction, exchange, awareness and new perspectives between creatures all over the universe. However most of the time between Copenhagen, Istanbul and New York.
______________________________________________ ______________________________________________

8/20/2007



Jenny Grönvall
I tell stories and most of the time they have something to do with my lady Peggy-Sue.

In the process I allow myself to use diverse interpretations (i.e. prejudice) of the character Peggy-Sue as a starting point, and from there the specific premises that constitute Peggy-Sue over the years continue to tell the story. The work therefore evolves slowly as at the same time it rehearses itself into an act perhaps named the universe of Peggy-Sue. I describe my work mainly in terms of performance as it deals with time and movement, even when presented as a painting, video or a sculpture. Besides this aspect of my career, I often work in collaboration with other artists, engaging in issues more or less disturbing boundaries of cultural identity.



The video ”Jump!” (Swe: Hopp) captures a moment when Peggy-Sue decides to take a major step in life.

www.trailerheart.org

No comments: