THE TRIANGLE PROJECT

Artist Exchange & Collaboration Experiments.

The main intention of The Triangle Project is to create relationships, collaborations, interaction, exchange, awareness and new perspectives between creatures all over the universe. However most of the time between Copenhagen, Istanbul and New York.
______________________________________________ ______________________________________________

9/08/2008

Gordon Inc.


I am Gordon Inc. Danish writer and multi-artist, 44, named after the American cartoon-hero Flash Gordon.

I have written 3 books, done numerous spoken word-shows and movies, castrated myself in public television and exhibited myself naked in a glass cage for 32 days at an art-gallery under the title "Man is the greatest work of art."

I am in Istanbul to seek inspiration and knowledge and do a spoken word preaching about the unifications of all religions, hopefully in the Hagia Sophia.

After my visit to Istanbul I will travel on to Aleppo, Damaskus, Bagdad and Iran.



I come as a friendly ambassador from Denmark. I consider myself as a spiritual rock`n`roller.
My mission is to re-brand the name of Denmark in a positive way in the middle east.

On the Web:

http://www.myspace.com/gordoninc
facebook: Claus Winther
www.gordoninc.dk
Youtube films

No comments: